Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default 2 sided mail merge

Can we assume you have a duplex printer - one that will print both sides of
the document?

kroot301 wrote:
I have 200 letters to mail out. I have the mail merge done. I would
like to write my letter and have it print out on the back of every
address sheet. What I want is: the address on one side and the letter
on the other side. I have been printing the mail merge and then
putting the paper back in the printer to print the letter on the
other side. Please tell me there is a simpler/quicker way to do this!