Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Copy Table to other Cells

In my testing, if I insert a table inside the cell that constitutes a label
and then use the Propagate Labels facility, it functions correctly.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Ripper" wrote in message
I created a complex label with fields from Excel. I had to create a table
in
the cell and then split it into many rows and columns. I pressed the
Update
all labels buttons and Word replaces every field with Next Record.

Is there a way to copy the table I created and paste it in the other
cells?
--
Thanks As Always
Rip