Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Laura[_3_] Laura[_3_] is offline

Default Re-installing Microsoft Office 2007

I just remembered...last term i used modzilla but I wasn't comfortable with
it, so I uninstalled it.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Which browser do you use for the Internet?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Laura" wrote in message
news
Hello JoAnn
I copy and paste any URL to word and that window comes up.
I also have Microsoft Word 2003 installed still because excell has goal
seek
on it and with 2007 I have to buy it. This is for my excell class.
However,
the same window comes up with Word 2003. Did I accidently uninstall
something?
--
Thank you so much,
Laura

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

No
What type of file are you trying to insert in your Word doc?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Laura" wrote in message
Will I lose all my Microsoft Office 2007 documents (powerpoint, word,
and
excel) if I uninstall it and then reinstall the software? Will this
solve
my
problem?
Problem:
When I want to open a hyperlink that I have cut and paste to a Word
Document, I
Ctrl + Click to follow link.
When I do, a window comes up that says,
Unable to open. (then the link) No program is registered to open this
file.

Thanks
Laura