Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe McGuire Joe McGuire is offline

Default how do i print a list of files in ms word 2007

I have used a 3d party freeware product "DirPrint" to occasionally print a
list of files in a single directory. It worked well enough for the very
limited purpose I had in mind. There are some more advanced (and generally
free) products to print out more than a single directory or folder's
contents, such as showing the information in a "tree" structure, and you can
search for them.