Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Arinne Dickson Arinne Dickson is offline

Default Forward delete key malfunctioning

Does nobody have any suggestions about this? -- Arinne

"Arinne Dickson" wrote:

I recently had to reinstall Office (2003), and ever since my forward delete
key has not worked properly in Word. (It works fine in other software.) It
does not like to delete spaces after punctuation, but it will delete any
other character. Ironically, in other cases, if I delete a single-letter word
such as "a" the space after "a" will be deleted along with the letter. There
are some other nitpicky instances too, but I'm hoping a solution to these
couple of problems will solve the whole lot.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Arinne (Erin) Dickson