Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Creating a "picture" field entry box for users of a Word Templ

Instead of clicking the padlock button on the Forms toolbar, go to Tools |
Protect Document. In the ensuing dialog or task pane, choose the sections
you want to protect.

"Deborah" wrote in message
I have the exact same issue and want to use this same solution but how do

you
exclude this section from the forms protections.

Thank you for the help.

"apagano" wrote:

Thank you very much! This seems like the simplest solution.

"Jezebel" wrote:

Insert section breaks above and below the table, then exclude that

section
from the forms protection.

"apagano" wrote in message
I created an electronic form for several users using a Word template.

It
includes necessary "text" entry boxes and drop down menus for users

make
entries. The users also need to be able to paste in a few photos.

created
a page divided into four frames using a table. I'd like to add a
"picture"
entry box to each of the four frames, but I haven't been able to

find out
how.

With an unlocked Word page this is snap but with a locked template

there
needs to be a means to gain entry to the table frame. Any help

would be
appreciated.