Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
kim kim is offline

Default Using mail merge to print front and back of postcards

I need to print personalized post cards - with message on one side using
merged fields from Excel list - then mailing address on the other side of the
post card. First I printed the personalized message side of the card, then
created the personalized mailing address side, put the postcards that had the
first side printed back in the printer, then told printer to reverse order.
The problem is that the personalized info is reversed horizontally. In other
words, if looking at the one side person A info is on the left, and person B
is on the right. When I print side 2, person B is on the left and person A
is on the right - so the personalized message is not addressed to the correct
person.
--
Kim