Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Using mail merge to print front and back of postcards

See http://www.gmayor.com/duplex_merge_data.htm

Kim wrote:
I need to print personalized post cards - with message on one side
using merged fields from Excel list - then mailing address on the
other side of the post card. First I printed the personalized
message side of the card, then created the personalized mailing
address side, put the postcards that had the first side printed back
in the printer, then told printer to reverse order. The problem is
that the personalized info is reversed horizontally. In other words,
if looking at the one side person A info is on the left, and person B
is on the right. When I print side 2, person B is on the left and
person A is on the right - so the personalized message is not
addressed to the correct person.