Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
orvietokid orvietokid is offline

Default How do I make my text into a circle shape?

This is to Jay Freedman: Wow! Thank you so much for that post. That is
exactly what I was looking for when I was trying to do the triangular text
(now the circular one is great to know too). Do you have a regular info page
on tricks and tips in word? I have a feeling you are a very knowledgeable
person in this area. Thanks!!

Hugh

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

I think the request may be for making the boundaries of an area of regular text
be circular (like a circular text box). There have been several questions like
that lately.

You can do it by placing appropriate AutoShapes on both sides of the text and
setting their text wrapping to Tight. I've posted a document at
http://jay-freedman.info/triangle_text.doc that illustrates making both
triangular and circular text areas.

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 17:31:00 -0800, Lene Fredborg
wrote:

You can use WordArt. For a procedure, see:
http://www.drawingwithword.com/
(Click Tutorial and go to page 26).

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"naughtybiscuit" wrote:

Hi everyone! I was wondering how I can make shapes with my text, is it
possible to make it circle shaped? And if so how would I do it? Thank you for
your help

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman