Jay Freedman

Jspagnoli wrote:
We have a document that a user setup with a table of contents. She
setup the hyperlinks so that you can ctrl + click them. When she
ctrl + clicks, the TOC works, however, when another user in her
department does it, it does not work. This may be due to the Group
Policy we have in effect, but I am not sure. The group polciy limits
users to be allowed to run only approved programs. Does anyone know
what executable or file the hyperlinks in the TOC actually use, so
that we can add this as an approved program? If not, are there any
other suggestions? Thanks in advance.

For links within and between Word documents, it isn't a separate program,
it's part of Word. When the hyperlinks are to web addresses, then it calls
the default browser.

Maybe this is a setting in Tools Options Edit, labeled "Use CTRL + click
to follow hyperlink". If that's unchecked, then just clicking the link
without Ctrl should work.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman