Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Page Breaks

Sounds like maybe you've accidentally turned on "Hide White Space."

Put your cursor exactly on the line between any two pages -- the
cursor turns into a waffle iron sort of thing -- and double-click.

You'll get back not only the spaces between pages, but also your
headers and footers.

(When you want to go back to the other display, put the cursor on the
empty space -- not on a header or footer -- and double-click.)

On Aug 12, 11:42*am, Jeffrey Woolf
wrote:
I use Word 2010 I would like to set the page breaks so that there is
spacing between the pages (not simply a line, as at present).

How do I do that.

Thank you.