Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default batch conversion wizard

Hi Preeto,

MS elected to discontinue shipping Wizards (*.wiz) with Word 2007 (some of them were still included with the Beta version)

The Letter, Newsletter and Calendar Wizards are still available from Office Button=New "Search Microsoft Office Online for a
Template" and search on 'Wizard' (aka http://office.microsoft.com/templates)

The older Convert.wiz file may, in some cases, work with Word 2007, but it's been a bit problematic. There may be a new version of
this one available at some point.

MS created a tool for migration for deployment administrators to do large scale conversion to use.

"preeto" wrote in message ...
I found no information about batch conversion wizard in Word 2007 in both the
links provided..could you please provide me with other useful links on it..?
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP