Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Claudine Claudine is offline

Default Spell check for password protected forms

As password protection is essential for my form, can someone please tell me
exactly where I insert Graham Mayor's extra code quoted at the end of this
post?

Thanks to Graham's sample code, I have got the spell check macro working but
only without the password. Please assume I know nothing about visual basic -
I have not used it before and only made macros previously via recording, thus
avoiding inexplicable codes.

Many thanks for your advice. The users of my form will greatly appreciate
spell checking. Graham's extra code (but no advice on placement) is as
follows:

oDoc.Unprotect Password:="Password"

And:

oDoc.Protect Type:=wdAllowOnlyFormFields, NoReset:=True, _
Password:="Password"