Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Wildcard and placeholders

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message

Assuming that you have used a specific style for your section/chapter
headings, just search for "Section" and replace with "Chapter." With the
insertion point in the "Find what" box, click More to expand the Replace
dialog. Check the box for "Match case," and then click Format and choose
Style. Select the style used for your headings, and click OK. Replace All.

I have to admit I'm a bit embarrassed, for not thinking of the most obvious
way to do this...

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP