Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
--gr3gw

Default A Continuation 'Mark' for Long Word Tables

I was was wondering if anyone had found a way to mark tables as being
continued when they roll on to second and third pages?

I usually keep my tables to less than one page but sometimes it is necessary
to have long and very, long tables. I use "don't break rows over pages" to
keep the tables neat and I also use 'Heading Repeat' so that each new page
has the column headings.

I've tried entering fields in the row that is repeated for column headers
but it seems that the values are computed just once and then the same value
appears in the columns on each page.

Thanks.