Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
jklpebbles jklpebbles is offline

Default Pattern your Help after MVP's 'tutorials'!!!! PLEASE!!

It just seems that a company as large as Microsoft could afford to pay people
to do what you do, or at the very least make THEIR help more user friendly.
We ARE trying to use THEIR product. )

"jklpebbles" wrote:

I struggled with Word's Help to learn 2003's version of Mail Merges for
literal hours at work. I cannot download the players required to do your
complete practices etc, since it's a work computer, and was getting nowhere.

I found the discussion threads which was responded to by an MVP. His page
was set up step by step VERY clearly with a screen shot 'tear off' for EVERY
step. It was so clear. And I couldn't even find my questions in your Help.
If you want us to be able to use your programs fully, please pattern your
Help after what the MVP's are doing. They just took a huge weight off my
shoulder, being unable to complete this work task until they answered my
question.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...merge.fi elds