Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How to modify a Style

Create a paragraph (for full paragraphs) or character style (for within
paragraphs) and apply it to the relevant text.

"Matt S" wrote in message
news
In word 2007. What I mean, is there a way to create a particular format,
use in different spots. But not apply it to the whole documnent.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

You will need to explain what you mean - and in which Word version.
Styles are associated with paragraphs and characters. If you modify a
style
all the text formatted in that style will change according to your
changes.

"Matt S" wrote in message
How do I modify a Style of the word document without changing all of
the
pages to be modified as well? Thanks

.