Janice

Default How can I insert a clip art image into an existing address label .

I can find a number of address templates with clip art from the Help menu but
they have holiday and non-relevant clip art. I want to insert my own clip
art but when I delete their clipart and try to insert one that I have chosen,
it won't allow the address text to be placed beside the clip art, only below
it which then throws off the printing to the correct label size. I can't get
the cursor to move up beside the clip art, only below it.