Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
broro183[_2_] broro183[_2_] is offline

Default I grant you an award for your tenureship at this school.

hi Juicy Jello,

I think you are looking in the wrong place - you need a Dictionary, for
example:
'AskOxford: tenure'
(http://www.askoxford.com/concise_oed/tenure?view=uk)
'tenure - definition of tenure by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
and Encyclopedia.' (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/tenure)

My knowledge of the correct terminology is sadly lacking so other more
informed people may disagree with my below answer...
To answer your question, I would say no, "tenureship" is not a word.
The word "tenure" is a noun and the meaning of the word incorporates the
concept "‘to hold’" while other nouns such as "apprenticeship"
effectively use "ship" as a suffix to create a similar meaning when
attached to the base noun of "'apprentice'
(http://www.askoxford.com/concise_oed/apprentice?view=uk)/'owner'
(http://www.askoxford.com/concise_oed/owner?view=uk)".

hth
Rob

--
broro183

Rob Brockett. Always learning & the best way to learn is to
experience...
broro183's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?u=333
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=204395

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz