Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
shellray

Default Word email attachment saved to "ghost" drive

Hello -- hope you can do what the IT jocks at my company can't. My wife was
working on a Word document (a term paper) that she had worked on on my office
computer and which I emailed to her at her home computer. She opened the
attachment and worked on it for several hours. When she finished it, she hit
"Save as," but did not scroll down to save it in a proper folder, say, My
Documents. Instead she just left clicked again. Now the document is "saved"
in some temporary drive that cannot be accessed on the hard drive. Any
suggestions on how to retrieve this "saved" document?

System platform: Windows NT

Thank you.