Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default AutoCorrect

AutoCorrect is specifically designed to work on an "as-you-type" basis. That
pretty much precludes any of the actions you listed except typing while
recording a macro. In that case the AutoCorrect feature is internally
disabled. Whether there is some means through VBA I don't know, but tend to
doubt it... at least for most of your points if not all.

Spell Check & good ol' proof-reading are far more reliable.
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"AA2e72E" wrote in message
I find that AutoCorrect does not work on text that is pasted, on text that
is
inserted, on text existing before the AutoCorrect is defned, or while the
macro recorder is on.

Is there a way of applying an AutoCorrect to the whole of the active
document?