Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default How do I get text in a tex box to wrap around a picture?

Why not create a PDF from the Pub file? Even if you don't have Acrobat there
are plenty of other PDF generators out there, many of which are absolutely
free such as :

http://www.primopdf.com/install.htm
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Teacher Bob" Teacher wrote in message
The US Postoffice's online mailing center doesn't accept Publisher files
so I
am trying to use Word 2003 to make a Newsletter. I have inserted text
boxes
so that I can link boxes from page to page. I want a jpg photo to be in
one
of the text boxes, but the text I type into the text box won't wrap around
the photo (as in Publisher). I've tried changing the layout properties for
both the text box and the photo, but I can't find a setting that works.
The
photo is stuck at the bottom of the page. In Publisher this is a no
brainer.
How do I get this basic feature to work in Word?