Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
DUDPAP

Default need to print large table on two pages in word (sons school pr

Many thanks will try the excel method

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

On Fri, 2 Dec 2005 15:35:02 -0800, DUDPAP
wrote:

My son is trying to create and print a table in word that has a large number
of columns for a school project . we have tried all the online and offline
training and help but they all point to reducing the table to fit on one page
or using page breaks for the number of rows .If we increase the size of the
columns so they go over the right margin /edge of page this info gets lost
when printing .I tried adding column breaks but this only does one row can
anyone assist please (last resort seems to be to create two or more tables
and just split data

In Word, making two separate tables is the only method that will work.
Think sideways, though: Copy the table and paste it into Excel, which
will let you define print areas so you can print as you want.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman