Leo M. via OfficeKB.com

Default How to make reference on the literature source, which is in another file?

Hi,

I am writing a report from many chapters, and keeping the chapters in separate files. I would like to keep the numbered list of literature in a separate file.
Can I make references on literature sources, which are listed in another file?
I would prefer to do it without Master documents definition (everybody says that Master documens work very badly, and my Word works bad enough even without Master docs).

P.S. I have Windows NT, if that plays any role.

Leo