Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I remove these page margin markers?

See €śMargin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you
open a document in Word 2002 or in Word 2003€ť
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

"Cynthia Feng" Cynthia wrote in message
Hi there,

I would appreciate any of your help and suggestions. I don't know what
buttons I pressed, but I found that whenever I open a new Word document or

an
existing Word document, in Print Layout view, there are 4 semi-rectangular
markers on the 4 corners of the page, apparently marking the margins of

the
page. I cannot get rid of them whatsoever. They are quite distracting.
They also show in Print Preview, but not in Normal View. To visualize
exactly what i mean, Please go to menu Format, then Borders and Shading,

they
look exactly like those markers in the preview screen. The version is

Word
2003. Can you give me any suggestions on how to remove them? Thank you

for
reading my message!