Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Tools|Options|Print|"Drawing Objects" is uncheck

Alain wrote:
Hi,
Sometimes (rarely), when i print a document with pictures, the
pictures are not printing.
When the problem occurs, the option Tools|Options|Print|"Drawing
Objects" is unckeck. I always have to check it and print my document
again.
I don't know why but it seems that option become uncheck without
reason. Any idea? I use Word XP.

Thank you
Alain

Look at the macros at the end of http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm.
You may or may not want to include the assortment of settings that Graham
shows there; but you can install those macros, remove or change settings as
desired, and add this line to the AutoExec macro just after the CommandBars
line:

Options.PrintDrawingObjects = True

It also wouldn't hurt to add the same line to the AutoOpen and AutoNew
macros as insurance.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman