Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Relztrah Relztrah is offline

Default How do I add recipients to a mailmerge label list?

"Relztrah" wrote:

This should be very simple. I created address labels using Word mailmerge and
finished the merge, printed the labels, everything's OK. Now I want to add
new recipients to my existing .mdb file and re-merge. I can open the original
document and edit the existing recipients, but how do I actually add new
names and addresses? There is no button on the Mailmerge toolbar to ADD
recipients.

Please provide simple step-by-step instructions because I have tried
everything and can't seem to open my existing data file so that I can add
names and addresses, only edit the existing ones.

I am using Word 2003.