Deborah

I know the transition from Word Perfect to Word is a hair-pulling experience.
I'll see if I can help soften the blow.

Assuming your have 1" margins all the way around, do the following:

Click on Format
Click on Tabs
Under Tab stop position type in 6"
Under Alignment click the Right button
Click on Set
Click on OK

"Elin" wrote:

The instructions for creating a right align tab are to insert a symbol.
There are loads of symbols but no discription of what they are. What is a
Right Alight Tab symbol? Now you can tell how new I am to Word. This is
really easy in Word Perfect - alt F7
thanks for your help

"Deborah" wrote:

Create a Right Align Tab at the right margin. Type your article number on
the left (if you are manually numbering the articles), then hit Tab and type
your title

"Elin" wrote:

Formatting a manual. In the paragraph title I want the Article number flush
right and the name of the Article flush left on the same line. How do I do
that?