Chuck Davis

-----Original Message-----
On my previous system (Windows 98/WORD 2000) I created a

doc that I can open
on my new XP system. I can see the 50+ labels and modify

them. I am not
able to get them to print. When I choose to do so via

"Labels" option all I
seem to get is one label printed or four labels (WORD

displays labels in
groupings of four). I can print an entire page of one

address but am not
able to print all 50+ different ones . Never seem to be

able to get to point
where labels appear as they should print.

I am doing all this via WORD. I am not desiring to

"Merge" anything from
Outlook or a database. Just want to print this WORD file

in 5160 label
format.

Any suggestions?
.

If your document is formatted correctly, simply print the
pages with the labels in the printer.