Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to determine how many bytes in a word doc?

Right click on the file name in Windows Explorer, select Properties. Are you
sure about that number? 64K is teeny tiny - probably less that a blank word
doc. Specifically what message are you getting?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Shannon" wrote in message
I am trying to upload my resume-website is stating that their system only
supports 64K. I need to find out how many bytes are in my resume. Thank
you.