Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pamela Pamela is offline

Default How to make tent cards with wording upside down on one side

I just discovered you can do tent cards in Publisher, you are able to rotate
the text box so it will make your tent cards easier. Hope I helped!

"Jezebel" wrote:

Do one half rotated 90 degrees left and the other rotated 90 degrees right.

"jenk" wrote in message
I am trying to make table tent cards the size of a quarter fold card, but
just the two sides. How do I make the wording upside down on the one side
so
when it prints and I fold it the words on both sides are the right way? I
tried changing the text direction, but it doesn't let me make it upside
down.