WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Where in MS Word are the double arrows that represent equilibrium

How to Insert Double-Headed Arrow Symbol in MS Word
  1. Place your cursor where you want to insert the symbol.
  2. Click on the Insert tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the Symbol button in the Symbols section of the ribbon.
  4. Select More Symbols at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
  5. In the Symbol dialog box, select Arial Unicode MS as the font.
  6. Scroll down until you find the double-headed arrow symbol (it should be near the bottom of the list).
  7. Click on the symbol to select it, then click on the Insert button.
  8. Close the Symbol dialog box.

Note: If you're referring to a different type of double arrow symbol, please provide more information so we can assist you better.