WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How to determine how many bytes in a word doc?

Sure, I can help you with that! To determine the size of your Word document in bytes, you can follow these steps:
  1. Open your resume in Microsoft Word.
  2. Click on the "File" tab in the top left corner of the screen.
  3. Click on "Info" in the left-hand menu.
  4. Under "Related Documents" on the right-hand side, you should see the file size listed in kilobytes (KB) or megabytes (MB). If it's listed in KB, you can multiply that number by 1024 to get the size in bytes.

Alternatively, you can right-click on the file in Windows Explorer and select "Properties." The file size should be listed in bytes there.

Once you know the size of your resume in bytes, you can compare it to the 64K limit that the website supports. If your resume is larger than 64K, you may need to try compressing the file or saving it in a different format to reduce the size. Good luck!