Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default Another great example of how Word 2007 "brings commands closer to the surface"

I'm glad you're laughing. :-)

I honestly wasn't joking about thinking of you. I know your ideal program
would be one that once the installation is complete to walk you through your
screen setup. Such as, provide an empty toolbar and a set of commands to
pick from, walk through remapping the keyboard, and in the end, display a
view similar to Full Screen view along with your single toolbar, all right
out of the box.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton

"Larry" wrote in message
LOL.

I'm laughing, but I'm miserable. :-)

... And still in a state of amazement and fury at what MS has done.

"Beth Melton" wrote in message
I think it's impossible to persuade you in general, Larry. ;-)

If you want the truth, when I saw the new UI you were one of the first
people that came to mind. I thought, oh my, when Larry sees this he'll

have
a heart attack. I'm thankful to see you've taken a look at it and are

still
around. grin

Beth Melton

"Larry" wrote in message
Ok, Beth, I understand that you feel it's impossible to persuade me
that
trashing and replacing Word's total interface and method of operation

was
for the Greater Good.