Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Another great example of how Word 2007 "brings commands closer to the surface"

You cannot add attachments in these newsgroups: can you imagine users
attaching 10MB documents that they cannot open?

Terry Farrell

"Larry" wrote in message

Cicely,

I don't seem to be able to paste a screen shot into a formatted news
message, I don't know why. I could paste it into a Word document and
e-mail
to you as an attachment if you like.

I can't send you my template, though I am working it into something to
sell
online, primarily for writers to provide a host of quicker and easier ways
to do various writing, editing, and navigating tasks.

Larry

"Cicely Waldrop" wrote in message
Hi Larry,

I have very interested in how you have customized Word. Do you mind
posting a screenshot or e-mailing a template?

Thanks