Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MacWebgrrl MacWebgrrl is offline

Default Same page numbers in TOC

Hi, Suzanne,

According to the article you pointed out to me, that error occurs when there
is (1) a table and floating image in the header or footer and (2) the image
is anchored to a paragraph within the table and (3) there is a page number in
the same header or footer.

Unfortunately that's not my scenario. I only have text in the footer with
the page number...no table and no image...and nothing in the header.

Thanks,
Nancy Johnson
Technical Writer

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Perhaps a variation of the problem described at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Numbering/PageNumber0.htm