Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
kfrancis kfrancis is offline

Default Formula Syntax Error in Footer

I am creating a training manual and I would like to have the even numbered
pages be numbered sequentially from 1 to 99 and beyond. I have found a lot
of great information on the discussion group but when I implement the
following formula in the footer, the formula shows up in the footer when
closed and I get a Syntax Error when I print the page out.

The formala that I am using is { = { PAGE } / 2 }

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get this to work?

Thanks!