Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I remove crop marks or registration marks in word 2003?

In Windows Explorer or My Computer, browse to the "C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Office\Office11" folder, and double-click on SETLANG.EXE
to run it. That should open the same window you that get by clicking on
Start | All Programs | Microsoft Office Tools | Microsoft Office
Language Settings.

Steve B. wrote:
Anyone have any ideas?

I think this has to do with inadvertently installing an Asian Language
Pack (based on previous posts) but I can't see to figure out how to
uninstall or de-select other languages. On my machine, there is no
path for Programs MS Office MS Office Tools.

Thanks in advance.

Steve