Why not use Word's built-in reviewing tools instead?

"pankesk" wrote in message
Students send me .doc assignment files and I grade them and comment on

them.
I use Word 2002. I use different font colors, and have created macros for

the
different font colors. However, each time I move my cursor to a different
point in a student's file, the font color switches back to the font color

the
document was created in. Is there a way to override that, so that I can

edit
without having to initiate a macro every time I move the cursor?