Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dziesmer dziesmer is offline

Default Bullet Tab Font is ALWAYS Arial!

HI Everyone;

I'm trying to figure out how to change the default font of the TAB that
follows a bulletted character.

In a few important documents I regualrly convert them to Adobe PDF, and I'm
trying to minimize the number of used and embedded fonts.

The only reason the Arial font keeps showing up in my PDF is because, for
some reason, the tab character following my bullets is formatted as Arial,
even though the font of the bullet (as it is set using normal procedures) is
a different font.

Can anyone help? Is there any way to change the tab character to be a
different font???