Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] nathan.hallquist@gmail.com is offline

Default Bullet Tab Font is ALWAYS Arial!

Stefan,

Thank you for replying! I have checked. Word does this with all lists--Even ones with numbers in Times New Roman.

I can consistently reproduce this problem by making a blank document from my normal template, putting a numbered list in, and then saving to PDF (or by printing to PS and converting with ghostscript).

If word has an "automatic" font I want for it to be something that I can choose. Is there a registry entry, prehaps, for this?

Regards,
Nathan

On Thursday, March 7, 2013 12:47:34 AM UTC-8, Stefan Blom wrote:
Which font is being used for the bullet? If it is a symbol font, perhaps

there is no tab character in its character set. Similar replacements occur

all the time behind the scenes, when a particular character is not available

in the font applied to text.

--

Stefan Blom

Microsoft Word MVP