Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Bullet Tab Font is ALWAYS Arial!

I see that Arial is listed as one the fonts in File | Properties, Fonts tab
in Acrobat Reader, when looking at a converted PDF that includes a bulleted
list. Are you sure it only happens for documents that contain bulleted or
numbered lists by the way?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

skrev i meddelandet
Stefan,

The PDF distiller makes no difference. Ways I've seen it:

1) save as PDF
2) print to EPS
3) print to Acrobat PDF printer

I've not tried the Acrobat plugin because I did not install it on my
computer. I've never seen a Microsoft Word-generated PDF free from this
corruption.

I've also checked various word docs people are sending me (for unrelated
projects). All of them have Arial tabs in lists.

Have you tried it? The easiest thing to try is "save as PDF." You'll get
Arial tabs. The easiest indication is to go to document properties in
acroreader. You'll see that any doc with an ordered list contains Arial.

Thanks again!
Nathan