Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] nathan.hallquist@gmail.com is offline

Default Bullet Tab Font is ALWAYS Arial!

Lisa,

Thank you! Your comments lead me to a solution. I wrote a program that turns off the tabs in the list templates and then adds back tabs by hand. I run it just before I distill the file. Works great!

I wish that Microsoft would fix this bug.

Best Regards,
Nathan

On Wednesday, March 20, 2013 7:21:04 AM UTC-7, Lisa Wilke-Thissen wrote:
Hi Nathan,

If you can find an example where this doesn't happen, I'd like to see

it

I guess we will not find an example :-(.

In numbered paragraphs, the numbers are usually followed by a "Tab".

Alternatively you could choose "Space" or "Nothing".

The Tab however, and the Space as well, will be formatted with Arial.

(Maybe, it's easier to convert the tab stop values?)

The item was also discussed in a German forum one year ago:

http://answers.microsoft.com/de-de/o...0-cb9f9d34d926

--

Cheers,

Lisa [MS MVP Word]