kbreiss

Thanks Graham Mayor...that is exactly what I was needing.
Thanks Again!

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

You need a formatting switch on the field eg

{Mergefield fieldname \*Caps}

\* Caps
The first letter of each word. For example, { FILLIN "Type your name:" \*
Caps } displays "Julie Tanner" even if the name is typed in lowercase
letters.
\* FirstCap
The first letter of the first word. For example, { COMMENTS \* FirstCap }
displays "Weekly report on sales".

kbreiss wrote:
I have changed my mail merge fields to "Title Case" since all my data
is comming in from the DB in all caps. I save my changes of "Title
Case", but when I merge my data to the document it reverts back to
all upper case (the way it came from the database) Is there anyway to
correct this so my merged fields are in "Title Case" Thanks in
advance,

Kacy