Posted to microsoft.public.word,microsoft.public.word.general,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Peter Olcott

Default Simultaneous Left and Right Justification

There is probably another term for this, and if I knew what that term was I
could look up the answer to me problem. I found an MS word file on the internet
the other night that was formatted such that both its left margin, and its right
margin were aligned to perfectly straight lines. I want to know how I can make
this work on my existing MS Word files. I think that it has to do with kerning,
but, when I selected this feature it did not have this result. Thanks