Stefan Blom

You can save the table as an AutoText entry; that way, you'll be able to
re-use it in future documents.

To quickly create an AutoText entry: Select the table. On the Insert
menu, click AutoText, and then click New. Type a name and click OK. This
saves the AutoText in the Normal template, so that you can use it from
any document (regardless of template).

If you want to be able to pick a specific open template to store the
AutoText in, use the InsertAutoTextAutoText dialog box.

See detailed information at
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customization/AutoText.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"nospaminlich" wrote in message
I've created a table in Word with text and pictures in various cells.

I'd like to save the table as a picture somehow so I can use it in a

range
of documents. In Excel you can use Shift - Edit - Copy Picture on

selected
cells but there doesn't seem to be an alternative in Word.

Any help would be much appreciated