Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sharon Sharon is offline

Default How can I re-enable the "ctrl + c" keyboard "copy" shortcut?

I do! I had erroneously set another keyboard shortcut as Ctrl C,V, not
realizing that it would delete the Ctrl C shortcut. This is a great example
of why you should search before you post a question. I was able to answer my
question without having to wait for someone to respond. Thanks!

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

I'm not sure how you could do this accidentally, but checkout Tools
customize commands keyboard commands edit editcopy for the
keystroke allocation for copy.

Pam wrote:
A little while ago, unbeknowst to myself, I accidently disabled "ctrl
+ c" from being the "copy" shortcut, much like "ctrl + x" still works
as "cut". I would like to reinstate "ctrl + c" to "copy" using Word
since the shortcut still works in every other application I use it in.
I appreciate your help.