Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
MitchellWMA MitchellWMA is offline

Default Can we convert text to tables that make 1 cell per word/space?

Not quite as automated as I would have liked but this is definitely a
big step in the right direction, esp. when I split the test text into
three rows instead of all on one line, and then copied that into Excel
before doing the data text-to-columns move. Again, too bad it
appears it can't be automated. I was hoping for a macro in Word that
would do what I did but in 1 second for a minute! But I'm further
ahead than before with a way to convert text to a puzzle base. The
difficulty with creating puzzles is that there is quite a bit of trial
and error so even this speeded-up process is going to get old fast,
but as I said, I'm further ahead than before.

Thanks!