Stefan Blom

If you specify a fixed amount, such as 24 pt, for the line
spacing of both headings and body text, it will look better.

To specify a fixed value for line spacing: Choose
FormatParagraph. Click the Indents and Spacing tab. Under Line
Spacing, choose "Exactly", and type the desired amount.

Note that if you are using styles, you should change the style
definition, instead.

--
Stefan Blom

"Kathy" wrote in message
I am working on a paper where double spacing is required.
When I do subtitles it appears as if the spacing is wider
than double spacing. I believe it is something in word
that is adjusting the spacing, but I'm not sure. How do I
make it truly double space???