Robert M. Franz

Hello Daiya

Daiya Mitchell wrote:
Well, theses/dissertations must be double-spaced but one would certainly
want those to look as nice as possible. And I consider "look and feel" in
the double-spaced documents that I require my students to submit. But I'm
not particularly picky about it, and this exact comment would not occur to
me (I'm just hoping for a title that doesn't merge right into the text,
visually).

I'm glad the theses from the students I am looking after for don't have
to be double-spaced! At the moment they're finally submitting them, the
professor will not bother to write corrections into it any more, I
reckon. Interim printouts, they doublespace it I think; but changing the
styles wouldn't make sense.

2cents
Robert
--